At Stewardship Wealth Management, we provide assistance in the following areas:
- Mutual Funds
- Individual Stocks & Bonds
- Exchange-Traded Funds
- Variable & Fixed Annuities
- Direct & International Securities
- Alternative Investments
- Treasury Bonds & Notes
- Municipal & Corporate Bonds
- Retirement Planning – To Design An Investment Strategy To Help You Towards Your Retirement Goals
- Wealth Management – For Comprehensive Estate, Financial & Philanthropic Planning Processes
- Financial Planning * – To Help Delineate Financial Plans With Specific Objectives Aimed To Meet Your Needs
- Managed Asset Plans – For Professional Fee-Based Portfolio Management Through LPL Financial
- Business Planning – Assisting Business Owners With Benefits, Retirement & Establishing An Exit Strategy
- Education Planning – Long-Term Planning To Ensure You’re Ready When Your Children Are
- Trust Services ** – To Help Ensure The Proper Management Of Your Assets Throughout The Different Stages Of Your Life
- Estate Planning – For Preservation Of Wealth From Generation To Generation
- Tax-Advantaged Investing – To Help Reduce Your Tax Liability & Let More Of Your Money Work For You
- Investment Portfolio Analysis – To Keep You Informed Of How Your Investments Are Performing & To Make Adjustments As Needed
- Portfolio Review – To Review Your Current Holdings & Help You Make Any Necessary Changes Or Adjustments
- Long-Term Care – To Ensure That You & Your Heirs Are Well-Cared For
* LPL Financial Representatives offer access to Trust Services through The Private Trust Company N.A., an affiliate of LPL Financial.
Check the background of your financial professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
The LPL Financial representative associated with this website may discuss and/or transact securities business only with residents of the following states: TX, OK, NJ, NC, MN, KS, FL, CO, AR.
Let’s Plan for the Future.
Looking for a wealth advisor?